By designing, implementing, reviewing and documenting the safety concept of machines, we facilitate our clients’ work safety tasks:
- Design and implementation of a machine safety concept;
- Security PLC programming and validation;
- Risk analysis according to EN ISO 12100 (also using SAFEXPERT software);
- Standardization review and consultancy;
- Validation of robotic cells, self-propelled forklifts;
- CE marking, preparation of technical documentation;
- Occupational safety review;
- SISTEMA computing and education;
- Running time, stop time measurement;
Validation of security systems
Our company specializes in the design, programming and commissioning of machinery and equipment in many industries. The work of the project engineers is supported by our safety engineers, who all have the technical knowledge (including the necessary qualifications) and experience to reliably detect machine hazards and recommend appropriate standard measures. They interpret it as an essential part of their business and apply the standard requirements for machinery. Our achievements are supported by the many years of accident-free operation of machines installed or designed by our company.
Our company is also a member of the National Standardization Technical Committee of the Hungarian Standards Board, which deals with occupational safety and industrial automation. This membership ensures that the technical requirements are kept up to date, which is very important, as these requirements form the basis of our design, construction and review processes. Based on these, we can support and support machine manufacturers and installers. if required, take over the tasks necessary for placing the machines on the market in accordance with the law from our clients.